Who issues the Energy Performance Certificates
EPCs are valid only for energy assessors who are part of an approved government scheme for that type of building. They also need to have the required qualifications and experience. Book an epc online from the epc provider nearest you. EPC Deck offers cheap epc certificates in London
- They can be employed by a company, such as an estate agent or energy company – or could be traders on their own.
- To match the type and construction, you must submit an EPC.
- Take responsibility for the EPC and take responsibility during its 10 year tenure
- If the group members are under their supervision, you can designate one or more individuals to gather data.
- To verify that the information has been correct, they must visit the business premises.
They are responsible for:
- Ensure that assistants have the right insurance and are able to do the job.
- Every action, data, and outputs from EPCs, recommendations reports, as if they were all actions, data, and outputs of EPCs, and recommendation reports.
- Independently acting
- Conducting energy audits, preparing EPCs, and registering them in their accreditation program
There are three levels of commercial construction. The energy assessor must be licensed, trained, and accredited to work with the specific type of building.
- Level three is for small homes. This includes tiny houses and structures that have been converted to commercial use like doctors’ offices. It uses software based upon the simplified building energy model (SBEM), which is SBEM.
- Level four also covers existing and brand-new properties, such as specifically-designed office blocks. Software that is based upon SBEM is also used.
- Level 5 includes properties that have new or old energy efficiency features. SBEM is not appropriate for large office buildings and complex factories. Dynamic Simulation Model tools are also used. Get your energy performance certificate within 48 hours when you book an epc at epcdeck